The Ooni Koda 12 Gas Pizza Oven is compact, portable, and cooks Neapolitan-style pizza fast!
How would it feel like to cook authentic Italian crispy pizza at home or even at a campsite with no mess, and no hassle in 60 seconds?
The Ooni Koda 12 Gas Pizza Oven is the perfect solution for pizza lovers.
How does the compact Koda 12 pizza oven cook pizza so fast?
Simple. The Ooni Koda 12 Gas Pizza Oven uses an internal Flame Keeper design packed with Mineral Fibre Insulation and features a Cordierite pizza baking stone.
The Mineral Fibre Insulation allows the Koda 12 to reach 500°C in approximately 15 minutes, maintaining optimum heat retention inside the carbon steel shell.
The Koda 12’s internal Flame Keeper design carries rolling flames (waterfall effect) to the front of the oven and down on the pizza for authentic fire-cooked flavour.
The Cordierite pizza backing stone can withstand extremely high temperatures and distributes heat evenly, giving you that crispy base in a matter of minutes.
As the Koda 12 is fuelled with gas, cooking is easy, with no smoke, no mess or no fuss.
- High-quality award-winning design
- Compact unit with fold-out legs
- Easy to set up
- No assembly required
- Ready to use out of the box
- Start cooking in only 15 minutes
- Cooks pizza in 60 seconds
- Connect a standard gas bottle
- 20mm mineral fibre insulation
- 12-inch & 10mm cordierite stone cooking area
- Reaches 500°C in 15 minutes
- Adjustable heat control dial
- Tabletop & portable design
- New safe LCC27 gas bottle connection
- 3-year warranty
- Weight: 9.25kg
- Koda 12 dimensions: 62 x 39 x 29cm
- Cooking Surface: 33.7 x 33.7cm
- Outdoor use only
- Material: Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- Temperature: 500°C
- Maximum power: 4kWh (13648 BTU)
What's In The Box?
- Ooni Koda 12 pizza oven body with folding legs
- Cordierite stone baking board
- Gas connection and hose to connect to your gas tank