Imagine relaxing at home with the people you love, enjoying food and drinks, around an open fire. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?
The Manhattan 50 Ethanol Fire Table is an eye-catching centrepiece that can be used as a functional coffee table while enjoying the warmth & ambience of a clean-burning flame.
The Manhattan 50 is perfect for entertaining; its design allows for maximum table space without sacrificing the fire's warmth or beauty.
This fire table uses a ventless design paired with Fluid™ Concrete to create a versatile clean-burning fire inside a lightweight, handcrafted table.
The Manhattan is that perfect place for your canapé and a few glasses' while you sit back and enjoy yourself.
With its ventless design, there’s no need for an expensive installation, electrical or gas connection. Set up the Manhattan 50 in under 10 minutes. Really.
The Manhattan 50 uses an eco-friendly bioethanol fuel which is clean burning and only gives off heat, steam and very tiny amounts of carbon dioxide (the stuff you exhale).
Unlike a wood fire, ethanol gives off no smoke, no ash and a low odour!.. This means you can use your fire table almost anywhere, indoor or outdoor, large or small.
The Manhattan's flame can be ignited and also extinguish instantly. You don’t have to waste time on preparation or cleaning up. It’s seriously low maintenance.
Remember, Fluid™ Concrete is very lightweight, and there’s also no permanent utility connection. So you have the freedom to relocate & enjoy your fire table where ever you want.
There are no other fire tables on the market that are this beautiful and so versatile.
Here are some of the great features packed into the Manhattan 50 Ethanol Fire Table.
• The low-profile coffee table has a functional design; the fire pit is recessed at one end of the table to allow for maximum concentrated table space. You can enjoy your fire without needing another table to place a glass of wine and to have a bite to eat.
126cm long, 76cm wide & 30cm high. (58cm x 76cm of table space beside the fire)
• The Manhattan 50 requires no technical or professional installation and no electrical or gas line, it's quick, easy, simple & cost-effective, so you can get your fire going without relying on or paying for an expensive tradesperson.
• The Manhattan Table is made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology - a strong, lightweight and weather & stain-resistant material. This technology will ensure it stays in fantastic condition for years to come and is also light enough to move around. You won't have to worry about your beautiful fire table ageing and getting easily damaged.
• Holding 8L of ethanol fuel, it will produce a thick, vibrant orange flame for up to 11 hours. This will heat an area of 60m² @ 21.56 MJ/h - 20433 BTU/h - 6 kW, increasing the temperature by approximately 6°C (indoor test condition). You will be able to stay warm and enjoy the open flame all night long!
• Clean burning, the fire table produces no harmful pollutants, it's perfect to use indoors or in an enclosed space. You won't have to worry about breathing in smoke or the smell of your clothes, stress-free use, with next to no clean-up!
• Bioethanol is a readably available renewable fuel source, and it doesn't harm the environment like many other fuels, so you know you are doing your part for the planet while you enjoy your fire.
• The Manhattan 50’s vent-less design gives it a 90% generated heat efficiency. No heat that is generated escapes up the chimney. This design enables the heat to stay in the area so that you can get the most heat output from your fire.
Make your space that extra little bit special with this beautiful fire table. :)
For more technical information, visit our FAQ or Specification tabs.
Create the lifestyle you want. Purchase the Manhattan 50 online now and have it shipped free directly to your door.
Find out which model is perfect for you with a few quick questions!
Capacity: 8 liters
Heats on Average: 60m2
Minimum Room: 116m3
Burn Time: 7 - 11 hours
Thermal Output: 21.56 MJ/h - 20433 BTU/h - 6 kW
Operating Cost: $1.50 - $3.50 / Hour
Materials: Stainless Steel Grade 304 & Concrete Composite OR Industry Exclusive Oiled Teak
Colour / Finish: Natural, Bone or Graphite Concrete OR Oiled Teak
Weight: Concrete 58.40kg / Teak 52.5kg
Dimensions: L1270xW762xH296mm - 126cm long, 76cm wide & 30cm high. (58cm x 76cm of table space beside the fire)
Below is a list of everything included and a list of optional add-ons for the Manhattan.
A self-contained and standalone vent-less fireplace that's fuelled with ethanol.
An ethanol fireplace is a cost-effective, mess-free, versatile alternative to a wood or gas fireplace. Easy to set up, simple to use, relocatable anywhere and beautiful to sit by.
Ethanol fuel is poured and contained in the fireplace's stainless steel burner. The flame is ignited in a matter of seconds by dipping the lighting rod in the burners fuel, then lighting the end of the 'dipped' rod with the firelighter (like a candle), and then finally dipping the 'ignited' rod back into the stainless steel burner to ignite the contained fuel.
Absolutely, these are real fires. The vent-less design means the heat produced stays in the room/area rather than escaping up a chimney or fuel like a traditional fireplace.
The Manhattan 50 will heat an area of 60m² @ 21.56 MJ/h - 20433 BTU/h - 6 kW in an indoor condition.
The heat output increases indoor temperature by approximately 6°C.
7 - 13 hours with a full burner of fuel. The efficiency setting with increase/decrease burn time.
Yes, ethanol fireplaces only produce heat, steam and small amounts of CO2. Ethanol fireplaces do not produce pollutants or toxins.
Unbox the unit, insert the burner and put it in position. It's really that simple.
About 5 - 10 minutes.
Anywhere that meets the minimum room size for the model. See specifications tab.
We sell e-NRG Ethanol Fuel here and deliver it directly to your door.
e-NRG is the only recommended fuel for use in EcoSmart Fires, and use of other fuel brands will void the warranty
The burner should be cleaned every 50L burn time.
Black deposits can be cleaned with a mild washing product such as JIF; you can also place the burner in the dishwasher.