Square in shape and hip in style, the Cube is a freestanding fire unit with a BK burner at its core. The ethanol burner is housed in a stainless steel surround, which is wrapped in a solid MDF frame.
The Cube includes a glass windscreen running along its front as well as a series of accessories (lighter, lighting rod, no-spill jerry can) that allow the unit to be operable within minutes of setup.
Indoor freestanding models include Static Wind Screen.
- Free standing, portable fireplace, simply put in position.
- Modern design, coupled with soft curves and steel finish
- Fueled by e-NRG Bioethanol, it is designed to produce a thick vibrant orange flame for up to 8 hours.
- Environmentally friendly, e-NRG Bioethanol is a readably available renewable energy.
- Clean Burning. No smoke, soot or ash - allows safe stress free and indoor use.
- 90% generated heat efficiency - provides maximum value.
- No gas, electricity or flue - for very easy set up or installation.
Included Accessories: Fire Lighter, Lighting Rod, 5L Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor
Capacity: 5 liters
Heats on Average: 35m2
Minimum Room: 70m3
Burn Time: 7 - 11 hours
Thermal Output: 14 MJ/h - 3.5 kW/h
Materials: MDF, Fluid Concrete Stainless, Steel Grade 304 & Toughened Glass
Operation & Maintenance Manual
Installation & Clearances Manual