How can this be possible in a small space or an apartment
Open fires usually need a vent or flue.. don't they?
Normally, modern fireplaces require an electrical connection or gas line with an expensive and timely installation.
No more. The Mix 600 Ethanol Fire Bowl brings home the beauty of a clean-burning fire with minimal installation, suitable for smaller spaces at an affordable price.
Fuelled by sustainable bio-ethanol fuel, the fire is clean-burning, releasing only heat and small amounts of steam and carbon dioxide (the stuff you exhale).
Unlike a traditional fire, ethanol gives off no smoke, no smell and no ash! Say goodbye to mess and toxic pollutants! This gives you the freedom of using your fire bowl almost anywhere you want!
Want to relocate it to another room? No worries.. No electricity, no gas, or permanent installation is required; simply place in position and enjoy.
Try getting this much versatility out of a traditional wood or gas fire; it just isn't possible.
Here are some great reasons you should buy the Mix 600 Ethanol Fire Bowl today.
• The Mix 600 is 60cm in diameter (edge to edge) & 24cm high. These measurements allow it to look great on the ground or on a tabletop. This gives you the flexibility to use your fire bowl in many ways.
• The Mix 600 requires no technical or professional installation and no electrical or gas line, it is quick, easy, simple & cost-effective, so you can get your fire going without relying on or paying for an expensive tradesperson.
• The Mix 600 is made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology. A strong, lightweight and weather & stain-resistant material. This technology will ensure it stays in fantastic condition for years to come and is also light enough to move around. You won't have to worry about your beautiful fire bowl ageing and getting easily damaged or needing two people to move it around.
• Holding 2.5L of ethanol fuel, it will produce a thick, vibrant orange flame for at least 8 hours so that you can enjoy the open flame all night long!
The Mix 600 will heat an area of 20m² @ 6.1 MJ/h - 5800 BTU/h - 1.7 kW (indoor test condition).
• Clean burning, the fire bowl will produce no toxic or harmful pollutants or odours, perfect to use indoors or in an enclosed space. You won't have to worry about breathing in smoke or the smell of your clothes, stress-free use, with no clean-up!
• Bioethanol is a readably available renewable fuel source, and it doesn't harm the environment like many other fuels, so you know you are doing your part for the planet while you enjoy your fire.
• The Mix 600’s vent-less design gives it a 90% generated heat efficiency. No heat is escaped through a chimney or a flue keeping the maximum heat in the area so that you can get the most heat output from your fire.
Create the vibe you have always wanted; it’s the place where you have most of your time to unwind.
Treat yourself today; purchase the Mix 600 online now and have it shipped free directly to your door.
Purchase the Mix 600 online now and have it shipped free directly to your door.
For more technical information, visit our FAQ or Specification tabs.
Find out which model is perfect for you with a few quick questions!
Capacity: 2.5 litres
Heats on Average: 20m2
Minimum Room: 40m3
Burn Time: 8 - 11 hours
Thermal Output: 6.1 MJ/h - 5800 BTU/h - 1.7 kW
Materials: Stainless Steel Grade 304 & Concrete Composite
Colour: Natural, Bone or Graphite
Dimensions: L600xW600xH235mm - 60cm in diameter (edge to edge) & 24cm high.
Below is a list of everything included and a list of optional add-ons for the Mix 600.
A self-contained and standalone vent-less fireplace that's fuelled with ethanol.
An ethanol fireplace is a cost-effective, mess-free, versatile alternative to a wood or gas fireplace. Easy to set up, simple to use, relocatable anywhere and beautiful to sit by.
Ethanol fuel is poured and contained in the fireplace's stainless steel burner. The flame is ignited in a matter of seconds by dipping the lighting rod in the burners fuel, then lighting the end of the 'dipped' rod with the firelighter (like a candle), and then finally dipping the 'ignited' rod back into the stainless steel burner to ignite the contained fuel.
Absolutely, these are real fires. The vent-less design means the heat produced stays in the room/area rather than escaping up a chimney or fuel like a traditional fireplace.
The Mix 600 will heat an area of 20m² @ 6.1 MJ/h - 5800 BTU/h - 1.7 kW in an indoor condition.
7 - 11 hours with a full burner of fuel. The efficiency setting with increase/decrease burn time.
Yes, ethanol fireplaces only produce heat, steam and small amounts of CO2. Ethanol fireplaces do not produce pollutants or toxins.
Unbox the unit, insert the burner and put it in position. It's really that simple.
About 5 - 10 minutes.
Anywhere that meets the minimum room size for the model. See specifications tab.
We sell e-NRG Ethanol Fuel here and deliver it directly to your door.
e-NRG is the only recommended fuel for use in EcoSmart Fires, and use of other fuel brands will void the warranty
The burner should be cleaned every 50L burn time.
Black deposits can be cleaned with a mild washing product such as JIF; you can also place the burner in the dishwasher.